Please contact the Publications Manager for more details about any of the Club’s publications.
- The History of Radley – presents the history of the area within the pre-1986 boundaries of the civil parish of Radley (now in Oxfordshire but formerly in Berkshire)
- Radley Manor and Village: a thousand year story – traces the manor’s history from around the time of the Norman Conquest, when it was held by Abingdon Abbey, through the Stonhouse, Bowyer and Dockar-Drysdale families to the present day occupiers, Radley College.
- The Story of a Village Church: St James the Great, Radley – describes the building itself, the church history which influenced it, and the people who have been involved in it, right up to the present day
- Faith and Heraldry: The Stained Glass in the Church of St James the Great, Radley – describes the windows in the church featuring glass made by Thomas Willement (illustrated with colour photographs)
- Radley People and the Railway 1843-2013 – the history the railway at Radley, including the much-loved but now defunct branch line to Abingdon (The Bunk)
- Radley Farms and Families 1600-2011 – the story of Radley’s farms and some of the families who lived in the village between about 1600 and the present day
- Early Modern Radley: People, Land and Buildings 1547-1768 – gives a detailed picture of the village over a period of two centuries between two surveys of landholdings
- The Changing Boundaries of Radley and Sunningwell – describes the evolution over time of the bounds of these neighbouring villages and the reasons for the changes
- The History of Radley CE Primary School – describes the people and events at this typical village school from the middle of the 19th century to modern times
- From Radley to Colditz and Sagan – a continuation of the story of Peter and Charles Lockett – more about Charles Lockett, whose wife lived in Radley while he was imprisoned in Colditz, and his brother Peter, a prisoner at Stalag Luft III at Sagan.
Books out of print
- Radley Vicarage (published 2005)
- From Colditz to Radley: The Story behind a Letter from Charles Lockett to his Wife (published 2006)
- Radley Church and Parish – A Brief History (first published 2007, revised 2009)
- The Silvester Family of Sunningwell and Radley at The Smithy, The Bowyer Arms and Sugworth Farm (published 2007)
- Roads in and around Radley (published 2010)
- A Brief Account of Oxford University Golf Club (published 2009)